Our growing healthcare marketing communications agency is looking for a dynamic, “think outside of the box” Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional work on brand, on time and on budget.
You should have a knack and love for writing, an understanding of digital marketing and lead generation, and experience in generating and leveraging content to achieve business goals. You’ll need to be a motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
We’re looking for someone who loves the idea of being a part of growing a business and appreciates an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal fit is someone who shares our passion for doing good work that’s meaningful.
The right candidate will have a desire to learn and grow and adapt along with the changing marketing discipline and landscape. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and who brings new ideas to the table.
We place a high value on those who have a good sense of how to interact online, regardless of the medium and who knows their way around a Macbook, Google Business Apps, Saas-based technologies and platforms, and today’s latest gadgets and tools.
- Intimately understand the client’s business, industry and project goals.
- Collaborate with team members throughout the work process to foster, facilitate and consistently deliver great work that mirrors client expectations, on time, and on budget.
- Assist client teams in developing, executing and monitoring various marketing activities for assigned clients, including marketing plan and budgeting development, advertising campaigns, digital marketing, development of marketing toolkits, online reputation management, etc.
- Assist in the development of client strategy, including marketing plans, content/editorial calendars, etc.
- Use social media listening tools to monitor and report on trends in the industry and client competitors
- Implement regular content updates to client websites and manage routine maintenance, page development and optimization
- Build and implement digital advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Google and other digital platforms
- Create and manage effective email/digital campaigns
- Contribute in the development of brand and thought leadership content for clients to generate new leads and help drive conversions, such as case studies and whitepapers
- Track marketing campaign KPIs and develop client-facing reports
- Handle multiple client projects and internal processes simultaneously on a weekly basis consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines and client/agency expectations.
- Partner with agency account management and client to develop scope of work documents inclusive of all defined tasks, deliverables, and budget information.
- Ability to perform in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines with a great deal of coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to apply marketing best practices to client execution
- Highly analytical with a passion for continual optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Hand-on experience working in marketing automation, social media management and CRM tools and website CMS platforms
- Demonstrated ability to set up social media advertising campaigns and/or Google Ads
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality
- Flexible/adaptable to changing work demands and priorities
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.