Account Director, Client Experience
This account leader is a unicorn who adapts to the situation they are in. They are the client advocate within the agency and the agency advocate when with the client. This person is a critical client partner who demonstrates leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their clients. They are problem solvers and effective communicators who lead both their clients and internal agency teams to create impact. In short: They know their stuff and get sh*t done.
The ideal candidate has healthcare B2B Marketing and Communications experience and a passion for delivering quality work that helps our clients grow. This person is skilled in the full range of Marketing and Communications strategies and tactics with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling integrated campaigns for clients. If you’re a strategic thinker who understands marketing communication’s role and who has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of integrated engagements, read on!
You will love it here if you:
- Are curious and have a growth mindset
- Want to be like Dolly – kind, genuine, see solutions in even the biggest problems, and do the right thing for your community
- Have high standards for yourself and others
- Keep it real, favoring transparency over politics
- Believe we make each other better through collaboration up, down and across
- Like to get sh*t done
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to:
- Lead, manage, and hold both yourself and others accountable
- Cultivate meaningful client relationships rooted in trust that you get your clients’ business challenges and know how to rise to them
- Identify actionable insights to drive effective marketing communications strategies via client and stakeholder interviews, research reviews, and industry knowledge
- Execute planned client work and capitalize on opportunities to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Serve as healthcare and client/industry SME
- Act as a strategic advisor and partner for internal teams and clients
- Serve as the main client liaison, responsible for overseeing the strategy, budget, timeline and plans on assigned clients
- Understand clients’ needs, business structure and industry landscape to bring credible and consultative solutions forward
- Represent agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations and informal client meetings and workshops
- Lead, manage and held accountable for the development of strategic marketing communications plans as well as execution and evaluating performance of these plans, whether project-specific or ongoing SOW deliverables
- Deliver all projects on-time and on-budget for respective clients
- Drive implementation of plans and SOWs, ensuring team deliverables align with approved strategies and that internal teams members and external partners deliver strategic and creative client work
- Consolidate and report insights for website, social media, SEO, and email performance to clients and leverage insights to inform on-going account efforts
- Edit and proofread materials including media materials, blog posts, social media content, collateral, fact sheets and client reports/correspondences
- Manage external resources, as needed, related to the execution of client strategy and projects (web developers, media buyers, content writers, etc.)
- Develop budgets and manage profitability of assigned accounts and identifying organic growth opportunities in collaboration with account leadership
- Leverage agency tools to keep senior leadership team informed of issues/barriers, revenue projections, and any variables that would impact resource utilization and planning
- Participate in account leadership meetings and planning
- Responsible for communicating ongoing team resourcing/staffing needs to ensure successful delivery of work product
- Develop both direct and indirect reports through modeling and direct coaching
- Motivate and mentor the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do
- Identify training and development needs of junior staff and provide opportunities that enable staff members to reach their full potential
- At least 7 years communications experience working on multi-channel marketing & communication initiatives, preferably with healthcare/B2B brands
- Budgeting and account profitability experience
- Agency experience required
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of how marketing communications strategy, brand, creative, and media work together
- Effective relationship manager adept at coordination across clients and teams with ability to adapt to competing priorities
- Strong presentation skills, poise, and professionalism
- Superior organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable in business development and pitching
- Both a creative and a strategic thinker, and a natural team leader
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for strategy, culture, trends, impacting behavior, and inspiring others
- Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-many approach to learning and growth
Our company is a Mac-based environment that leverages Google Business and MS 365 business applications, Saas-based technologies and platforms and today’s latest gadgets and tools.
The firestarters of fuoco
fuoco is a Nashville-based, national healthcare B2B marketing and media specialist agency whose passion is doing work that’s meaningful for our clients, our employees, and our communities. We are hell-bent on delivering an exceptional client experience with exceptional results. We bring unparalleled healthcare B2B knowledge, sophistication and strategic thinking.
We all work together to help build a results-driven specialty agency with $10M in revenue fueled by clients who value our expertise in strategy, storytelling and content development.
We specialize in helping healthcare B2B brands tell their stories, our sweet spot. If you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company’s a great fit for you.
Our clients are healthcare CMOs, VPs, and Directors of Marketing, Communications, Sales and Growth. If you have experience working with these types of clients, this role will be a great fit.
Our company runs on EOS purely. That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance.
This also means that, as a member of this team, you will also embody these characteristics.
Position details: Full time exempt
Location: Hybrid role – remote with some travel to Nashville office (onboarding + quarterly meeting) and client meetings (as needed)
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
To apply email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.