Account Executive, Integrated Marketing
Are you a proactive problem solver who enjoys working with facts and data? Do you need variety and change to keep from getting bored? Once you’ve been trained, do you prefer to work independently and getting things done? Do you agonize over details and make sure all your work is perfect? Do you quickly become an expert in any subject matter you’re working in? If you enjoy working within systems, improving efficiency, and solving problems, we’d like to hear from you.
The Integrated Marketing Account Executive supports several clients. The ideal candidate has previous work/internship experience with healthcare marketing communications, innate curiosity, and a passion for helping clients grow and delivering quality work. The Account Executive works closely with senior team members to develop a broad understanding of the business and clients by performing a range of well-defined assignments. The candidate consistently works to enhance their skills and pursue opportunities for contributing to the account, team and agency. They routinely deliver informed recommendations and proactively address client issues and needs.
What we're about
- Be like Dolly: Inclusive / Kind and genuine / Humble and hard-working / Problem solvers / Active contributors to the greater good
- Be Curious: Invested in understanding the “why” / Firm believers that asking questions is a sign of strength / Lifelong learners / Challengers of ideas that don’t make sense
- Be Present: When we’re here, we’re here / Hold space for what’s important / Respect each other’s time
- Be Your Whole Self: Embrace the diversity of our lived experiences / Make meaningful connections at the intersection of vulnerability and transparency / Encourage each other in work and life
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to:
- Serve as a supporting member of the client team, building, maintaining and growing relationships between amazing clients and the agency
- Support execution of integrated marketing projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery including helping to draft concise and specific briefs to drive project direction
- Maintain all client and internal documentation following established processes, including timely reporting
- Support client team in daily servicing of client accounts, including participation in client calls, management of account priorities, deliverables and reports
- Support account lead in development of client briefs, research, presentations, and programs
- Assist in formulating marketing and communications plans and strategies for clients
- Prepare meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications
- Actively contribute in team and client meetings
- Stay abreast of clients’ brands, products, services, marketing and competitive developments
- Develop project timelines and leverage project management tool to ensure client deliverables and deadlines are met
- Organize client deliverables, client folders and client-provided materials on fuoco drive and link in Workbook where appropriate
- Review and proof materials for client style, tone, grammar, and alignment to the project brief
- 2+ years of marketing/communications experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience working on healthcare/B2B brands is strongly preferred
BA or BS in PR/Media Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related degree
- Understanding of how PR, communications, creative, and media work together
- Digital and social media fluency
- Recognition of how audiences and influencers interact with channels and technology
- Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills: verbal, written and over the phone
- Comfortable developing and delivering client presentations
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with marketing communications tools and platforms like Meltwater, Sprout, HootSuite, Google Analytics, Pardot, HubSpot, WordPress, etc.
- Ability to synthesize data and derive insights
- Commitment to solving clients’ business challenges
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated poise and professionalism
- Desire to learn and grow
- Self-starter and team player
- Passion for strategy, culture, trends, impacting behavior and inspiring others
Our company is a Mac-based environment that leverages Google Business and MS 365 business applications, SaaS-based technologies and platforms and today’s latest gadgets and tools.
To apply email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No resumes will be considered without the completion of an applicant survey.
The firestarters of fuoco
fuoco is a Nashville-based, national healthcare B2B marketing and media specialist agency whose passion is doing work that’s meaningful for our clients, our employees, and our communities. We are hell-bent on delivering an exceptional client experience with exceptional results. We bring unparalleled healthcare B2B knowledge, sophistication and strategic thinking.
We all work together to help build a results-driven specialty agency with $10M in revenue fueled by clients who value our expertise in strategy, storytelling and content development.
We specialize in helping healthcare B2B brands tell their stories, our sweet spot. If you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company’s a great fit for you.
Our clients are healthcare CMOs, VPs, and Directors of Marketing, Communications, Sales and Growth. If you have experience working with these types of clients, this role will be a great fit.
Our company runs on EOS purely. That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
This also means that, as a member of this team, you will also embody these characteristics.
Position details: Full time exempt
Location: Hybrid role – remote with some travel to Nashville office (onboarding + quarterly meeting) and client meetings (as needed)
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.