Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a digital marketing manager to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is strategic, curious, adaptable and passionate about staying up to speed with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. This individual will be responsible for helping to develop and grow our digital marketing strategy and execution capabilities.
This person is equal parts analytical and creative with a keen focus on bringing ideas to life through flawless execution.
You will love it here if you:
- Are curious and have a growth mindset
- Want to be like Dolly – kind, genuine, see solutions in even the biggest problems, and do the right thing for your community
- Have high standards for yourself and others
- Keep it real, favoring transparency over politics
- Believe we make each other better through collaboration up, down and across
- Like to get sh*t done
You’ll love coming to work every day if you get, want, and have the capacity to:
- Conduct research – including but not limited to, reviewing relevant materials, interviewing stakeholders, analyzing data – to deliver insights that inform the development of engaging digital marketing content
- Develop and manage strategy and execution for search (SEO and SEM), social media, and paid media for our clients, as well as staying up to date on the evolving landscape and methodologies to produce business growth
- Perform in-depth analyses of audience engagement across digital channels to discover insights and make recommendations and decisions
- Create measurement framework to identify KPIs, metrics, benchmarks and targets as well as develop the plan to implement tracking, reporting and optimization
- Partner with cross-functional marketing stakeholders to understand client needs; plan and execute cross-channel digital marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively alongside internal and external teams to extend our clients brand positioning and messaging into relevant channels
- Synthesize complex subject matter research into compelling insights and develop content marketing strategies that address a variety of audience needs across digital channels at each stage of the marketing funnel
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communications- and client-related industry trends as well as marketing and advertising trends and apply them to our clients’ business
- Guide our team on best marketing practices and proactively identify opportunities to strengthen digital marketing efforts
- Monitor analytics, identify insights and trends and develop opportunities for improvement
- Minimum 7 years working hands-on in the marketing and communications space and/or digital marketing agency, with experience working on healthcare and/or B2B brands
- Experienced in a variety of digital marketing tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and Ads, SEMRush, Hotjar, social platforms (Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Hubspot, Pardot, and Sprout Social
- Proven ability to work within timelines and budgets, and distill complex topics
- Agency experience preferred
- Ability to learn all things digital and share acquired knowledge with your clients and colleagues.
- Have the ability to “work in the gray” and navigate through open-ended requirements with curiosity and solutions mindset
- Demonstrated experience developing digital marketing for heavily regulated environments
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders with strong rationales rooted in strategy
- Highly collaborative
- Self-starter, self-motivated and highly self-aware
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for strategy, culture, trends, impacting behavior, and inspiring others
- Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-many approach to learning and growth
- BA or BS or equivalent work experience
The firestarters of fuoco
fuoco is a Nashville-based, national healthcare B2B marketing and media specialist agency whose passion is doing work that’s meaningful for our clients, our employees, and our communities. We are hell-bent on delivering an exceptional client experience with exceptional results. We bring unparalleled healthcare B2B knowledge, sophistication and strategic thinking.
We all work together to help build a results-driven specialty agency with $10M in revenue fueled by clients who value our expertise in strategy, storytelling and content development.
We specialize in helping healthcare B2B brands tell their stories, our sweet spot. If you want to belong to a team that does that well every day, this company’s a great fit for you.
Our clients are healthcare CMOs, VPs, and Directors of Marketing, Communications, Sales and Growth. If you have experience working with these types of clients, this role will be a great fit.
Our company runs on EOS purely. That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more, if needed
- Rewards and recognizes your performance.
This also means that, as a member of this team, you will also embody these characteristics.
Position details: Full time exempt
Location: Hybrid role – remote with some travel to Nashville office (onboarding + quarterly meeting) and client meetings (as needed)
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.