Account Director, Client Experience
This is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their clients. The ideal candidate has healthcare B2B Marketing and Communications experience and a passion for delivering quality work that helps our clients grow. The Account Director is skilled in the full range of Marketing and Communications strategies and tactics with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling integrated campaigns for clients. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who understands marketing communication’s role and impact and who has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of integrated engagements.
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for multiple brands
- Own responsibilities for executional leadership of multiple client programs, budgets, timeline and plans
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans and strategic Marketing Communications program recommendations in the healthcare technology, services and provider sectors, developing budgets, generating recommendations and creating presentations
- Drive development of tactical plans, translating strategies into tactics; ensure team deliverables align with strategies
- Proactively support and suggest improvements to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Assist with management of ongoing team resourcing/staffing to ensure successful delivery of work product
- Build and own productive relationships with multiple client stakeholders, inter-agency teams, client business partner organizations and a diverse array of agency colleagues and vendor partners
- Represent agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations and informal client meetings and workshops
- Maintain profitability of engagements in partnership with agency leadership
- Motivate and mentor the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do
- Identify training and development needs of junior staff and provide opportunities that enable staff members to reach their full potential
- 6-9 years marketing communications experience, B2B/healthcare background
- Agency experience required
- Experience working on healthcare B2B brands
- Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-many approach to learning and growth
- Both a creative and a strategic thinker, and a natural team leader
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Understanding of how communications, creative and media work together
- Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary (holistic) communication initiatives
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Strong presentation skills, poise, and professionalism
- Industry experience in healthcare B2B communications
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfort in business development and pitching
- Passion for strategy, culture, trends, impacting behavior, and inspiring others
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or related degree
To apply email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.