The Account Executive will support several clients in our growing healthcare marketing communications agency. The ideal candidate has previous work experience with healthcare marketing communications and a passion for helping our clients grow and delivering quality work. The Account Executive will work closely with senior team members to develop a broad understanding of the business and clients by performing a range of well-defined assignments. The candidate consistently works to enhance his/her skills and identify and pursue opportunities for getting involved and contributing to the account, team and agency. He/she routinely contributes informed opinions and suggestions, as well as creative and effective answers to client issues and needs.
- Assist in formulating marketing and communications plans and strategies for clients
- Provide media relations execution support related to media monitoring, media management, media pitching, awards, speaking opportunities and editorial calendar development and management
- Draft press releases, pitch letters, bylined articles, op-eds, factsheet/backgrounders, etc.
- Create engaging and creative social media content and manage social media content calendars
- Develop internal and external thought leadership materials, such as blog posts and newsletters
- Provide marketing execution support such as website management, email marketing support, social media management & execution
- Identify vendors for specific program projects, secure price quotes, help team decision-making; manage vendor relationships
- Provide client management to defined accounts in the following ways:
- Participate in client calls and manage account priorities and deliverables
- Provide daily/weekly project management
- Coordinate weekly/bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly client reports
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Organize client deliverables, client folders and client-provided materials on fuoco drive and link in Workbook where appropriate
- Actively contribute to group and team meetings, as well as in brainstorming, developing, and researching client programs
- 2-4 years of public relations and marketing experience, healthcare background preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of how communications, creative and media work together
- Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media
- Comfortable developing and delivering client presentations
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality
- Flexible/adaptable to changing work demands and priorities
- Desire to learn and grow and self-starter and team player with a positive attitude
- Excels in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for strategy, culture, trends, impacting behavior and inspiring others
- Supports fuoco’s vision and exemplifies the company’s values
- BA or BS in communications or related field
- Experience with marketing communications tools and platforms like Meltwater, HootSuite, Google Analytics, Pardot, HubSpot, WordPress, etc.
We place a high value on those who have a good sense of how to interact online, regardless of the medium and who knows their way around a Macbook, Google Business Apps, Saas-based technologies and platforms, and today’s latest gadgets and tools.
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.