B2B Lead Generation Marketing Specialist
Our growing healthcare marketing communications agency is looking for a dynamic, “think outside of the box” B2B Lead Generation Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional work on brand, on time and on budget.
You should have an understanding of digital marketing and lead generation and nurturing, and experience in generating and leveraging content to achieve business goals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design the step-by-step digital marketing engagement and lead generation campaigns that connect content assets and marketing tactics, including email, paid and syndicated content promotion, remarketing, video, progressive profiling, and website/landing page personalization that support our clients business goals.
We’re looking for someone who loves the idea of being a part of growing a business and appreciates an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal fit is someone who shares our passion for doing good work that’s meaningful.
The right candidate will have a desire to learn and grow and adapt along with the changing marketing discipline and landscape. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and who brings new ideas to the table.
- Intimately understand the client’s business, industry and project goals
- Collaborate with team members throughout the work process to foster, facilitate and consistently deliver great work that mirrors client expectations, on time, and on budget
- Support with planning and executing lead generation programs that align to clients business goals. Help determine optimal marketing mix and prioritize spending to maximize qualified leads
- Create and deploy marketing automation strategies; Create predictable, repeatable, and scalable digital marketing processes for our clients for nurturing and converting marketing qualified leads (MQL) to sales opportunities. Establish lead scoring & grading criteria
- Develop strategies for contact collection and segmentation as it relates to website forms, progressive profiling, content personalization, email, and digital ad remarketing
- Implement regular content updates to client websites and manage routine maintenance, page development and optimization
- Create and manage effective email/digital campaigns, including building workflows, engagement programs, management of lists and other databases
- Lead marketing automation implementation projects and provide ongoing management of these platforms on behalf of fuoco clients
- Track marketing campaign KPIs and develop client-facing reports
- Apply a deep understanding of marketing technologies to the digital marketing and lead generation mapping process to ensure efficient and effective use of clients utilized platforms (e.g., Google, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and HubSpot)
- Identify key conversion points in the marketing and sales funnel, optimize the conversion paths using A/B tests, multi-variation tests, and split testing methods
- Dive deep into acquisition, activation, and conversion performance data to identify opportunities to improve digital marketing effectiveness. Analyze emails, digital ads, and site performance for multiple clients. Utilize data to identify new opportunities and implement strategic improvements to grow all marketing channels and optimize campaigns
- Ability to perform in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines with a great deal of coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to apply digital marketing and lead generation best practices to client strategy and execution
- Deep understanding of conversion optimization
- Highly analytical with a passion for continual optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Hands-on experience working in marketing automation, social media management and CRM tools and website CMS platforms; HubSpot experience/certification is preferred
- Experience creating and implementing email campaigns using marketing automation software required
- Experience with basic web design (HTML, CSS) to generate email templates and landing pages required
- Flexible/adaptable to changing work demands and priorities
- Proficient in MS Office including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Google products (Google Data Studio, Google Drive, Google Analytics)
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.