Digital Marketing Specialist
Our growing healthcare marketing communications agency is looking for a dynamic, results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist who can help us truly magnify our client’s reach online. This individual will be seen as the team expert in all things SEO, SEM, PPC advertising that thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
We’re looking for someone who loves the idea of being a part of growing a business and appreciates an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal fit is someone who shares our passion for doing good work that’s meaningful.
The right candidate will have a desire to learn and grow and adapt along with the changing marketing discipline and landscape. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and who brings new ideas to the table.
- Intimately understand the client’s business, industry and project goals
- Analyze and report on competitor keyword and SEO and ad strategies
- Utilize SEO Tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush, MOZ, Google Search Console, etc.) to gauge organic search performance
- Conduct keyword research to inform website optimization recommendations and implement website metadata recommendations
- Set up, closely monitor and optimize campaign performance across the entire Google Ad network, social media advertising platforms and other PPC advertising platforms
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and PPC campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Create new A/B tests, then analyze and share results in order to identify trends and opportunities
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaign performance and develop client-facing reports
- Managing and adjusting PPC budgets to ensure maximum ROI
- Create in-depth segmentation and targeting strategies
- Collaborate with team members throughout the work process to foster, facilitate and consistently deliver great work that mirrors client expectations, on time, and on budget
- Implement regular content updates to client websites and manage routine maintenance, page development and optimization
- Handle multiple client projects and internal processes simultaneously on a weekly basis consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines and client/agency expectations
- Partner with agency account management and client to develop scope of work documents inclusive of all defined tasks, deliverables, and budget informations
- 2+ years of hands-on search engine optimization experience & super well-informed on current trends in SEM and SEO
- Deep understanding of how SEO/SEM impacts conversion
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) and Google products (Google Data Studio, Google Drive, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of Google analytics and Google Data Studio and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to collect key data required
- A strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Basic functional understanding of HTML and CSS, SEO/SEM components, and related skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present performance data in a meaningful way
- Ultra detail oriented, yet creative
- Ability to perform in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines with a great deal of coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
To apply email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.