Public Relations Intern
As a public relations intern at fuoco, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team, be mentored by true media relations experts and have hands-on experience developing client deliverables. In this role, you will support our media relations team in developing public relations strategies that deliver positive results with earned media placements in targeted publications with desired messaging.
Our ideal candidate is a student interested in learning more about the public relations industry and possibly pursuing a career in the field. We are interested in candidates who are willing to jump right in and learn alongside a fun, innovative, fast-paced team!
- Build organized media lists of targeted media
- Draft press releases, blogs, pitches and other press materials
- Assist in reporting on secured media coverage
- Assemble media monitoring reports of relevant news coverage for clients
- Directly support the media relations team in developing press outreach strategies (new ideas are always welcome!)
- Develop social media content and social media strategies
- Account management (take meeting notes, draft post-meeting action-item emails, create Google calendar invitations and more)
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office Suite tools preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to communicate well with supervisors about assignments and deadlines
- An insatiable curiosity for learning and growth/willingness to ask questions
- Local college student (preferably earning a degree related to Public Relations, media relations and communications)
Fuoco LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Fuoco LLC recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.