Scott Becker is founder and publisher of Becker’s Healthcare and a nationally recognized healthcare lawyer at McGuireWoods. In this episode, he shares how (and why) he built one of the fastest growing media platforms in the healthcare industry from the ground up.
In this episode we dive into:
- How to build and grow a thought leadership platform for your business
- How to build and grow a media brand
- The three great qualities of successful people (and how to spot them in an interview)
- What a “crazy amount of responsiveness” looks like in a professional services firm
- Scott’s take on healthcare’s most exciting trend (and biggest game-changer), plus why he thinks the $30 billion merger of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health (now CommonSpirit Health) is the most interesting healthcare merger to watch
Want to be a guest on a future episode?
Share your thoughts directly with our show host, Kriste Goad.
Subscribe & Don't Miss Out
From the simplest of tactics to the most advanced tools and technologies, we go behind the buzzwords to understand the how. How do you establish a brand? How do you integrate brands after a merger/acquisition? How do you align marketing and sales? How do you build and scale teams? How do you become an influencer?