Scott Becker, founder and publisher of Becker’s Healthcare and a nationally recognized healthcare lawyer at McGuireWoods, explains how a practice thought leadership platform grew into a healthcare media powerhouse and a go-to source for healthcare decision makers.
Episode 3, Season 1
The Making of Becker's Healthcare Brand
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to build and grow a thought leadership platform for your business
- How to build and grow a media brand
- The three great qualities of successful people (and how to spot them in an interview)
- What a “crazy amount of responsiveness” looks like in a professional services firm
- Scott’s take on healthcare’s most exciting trend (and biggest game-changer), plus why he thinks the $30 billion merger of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health (now CommonSpirit Health) is the most interesting healthcare merger to watch
More From The How It's Done Podcast
Want to be a guest on a future episode?
Share your thoughts directly with our show host, Kriste Goad.