Scott Becker, founder and publisher of Becker’s Healthcare and a nationally recognized healthcare lawyer at McGuireWoods, explains how a practice thought leadership platform grew into a healthcare media powerhouse and a go-to source for healthcare decision makers.
Episode 3, Season 1
The Making of Becker's Healthcare Brand
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to build and grow a thought leadership platform for your business
- How to build and grow a media brand
- The three great qualities of successful people (and how to spot them in an interview)
- What a “crazy amount of responsiveness” looks like in a professional services firm
- Scott’s take on healthcare’s most exciting trend (and biggest game-changer), plus why he thinks the $30 billion merger of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health (now CommonSpirit Health) is the most interesting healthcare merger to watch
More From This Episode
More From The How It's Done Podcast
Want to be a guest on a future episode?
Share your thoughts directly with our show host, Kriste Goad.